Monday, March 13, 2017

Hello everyone! I took a break! a loooooong break! about 4 yrs!! I just got so busy, so consumed with homeschooling the girls that I never really got time to sit down and blog! So here I am 4 yrs later, with a little more time on my hands and a plethora or new ideas to share with you!!

Well, we've been busy for the past 4 yrs. We've moved into our new (and forever) home, passed 3rd and 4th grade, and have made several trips to New England, Florida and North Carolina. I'm still homeschooling, hubby is still working at the same workplace only with a different position, and I'm still singing, painting and 'pinteresting'!

I want this to be the best blog you follow; the most informative, fun, engaging, creative and practical blog you've ever seen! I want it to be life-changing! So I am going to commit to sharing those wonderful tips and ideas weekly and consistently! So be on the lookout for some new posts!

                                              Thanks for visiting! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment